To ensure the safety of everyone, the Aiken-Bamberg-Barnwell-Edgefield Regional Library has adapted its services and adjusted the hours of operation at library locations. We look forward to seeing you!
- Hours of operation have been modified. Please click here to view the hours for each library.
- Curbside Pick-up for holds will continue at all libraries. Please call your library to schedule a time to pick up your holds.
- Computers are available for two 45-minute sessions per day, per patron.
- Patrons are asked to practice social distancing.
- Regular circulation policies have resumed. Holds will expire after seven days and overdue materials will incur fines. Fine and fee payments can be made by cash or check at library circulation desks or via debit or credit card for totals more than $5 at some library locations.
- All book drops are open.
- Seating in every library is limited. Meeting and tutor rooms are not available.
- Library programming remains virtual. Please visit your ABBE Library’s Facebook page for more information.
- Some libraries are accepting donations of recently published excellent condition materials in small quantities. Please check with your library before bringing donations to a building.
- There is routine cleaning of touch points throughout each service day.
- If you are unable to visit a library to sign up for a library card, you can apply for a digital library card at this link.
- Please note this information is subject to change.