Help us get ready for summer by designing a bookmark!
Winners will receive 10 copies of their bookmark and a $25 Books-a-Million gift card. Stop by the Circulation Desk at Aiken County Public Library to pick up an entry form or download it here (opens a PDF in a new window).
Open to all ages. Entries will be accepted April 1 – 30. One winner will be chosen for each category: Ages 5-11, Ages 12-18, and Ages 18+.
- Designs must be original and must fit the slogan “A Universe of Stories.”
- May use template on this form (opens a PDF in a new window) or email a digital file to maried(at)abbe-lib.org.
- If submitting digitally, entry must be 2″ x 8″ and 300dpi. Must be a PDF.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Designs can be hand-drawn or computer generated. Clip art or reproduced images will not be accepted due to copyright issues.
- Copyrighted characters cannot be used.
- Judges will select winners based on originality, creativity and neatness.
- Do not write your name or place any other identifying marks on the
- Entries will be accepted April 1-April 30, 2019.
- Decisions of the judges are final.
- Winners will be notified by May 21.
- Prize-winning entries become copyrighted to library and may be used for future use.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Aiken County Public Library.