Now available! Pick up materials with our contact-free service!
The ABBE Regional Library System is offering contact-free curbside pick-up of books, DVDs, and audiobooks by appointment at all library locations beginning Tuesday, May 19.
- You may request materials by telephone or by using the library’s online catalog.
- When items are available, library staff will schedule a pick-up appointment for you.
- When you arrive for your appointment, staff will deliver your items, curbside and contact-free.
- Please do not hand staff your library card or return any materials to them during pick-up.
- Place all items you are returning in the outdoor book drops.
Please contact your ABBE Library to request items or to learn more about the curbside pick-up service. Click here to view locations and phone numbers.